* do you really need clean underwear?
My Top 10
10 things you should know about me if you are going to read this blog on a regular basis, which I hope you will:
10. I have insomnia thus lunesta is my friend
9. I prefer cheesecake over chocolate any day
8. I am not always politically correct & I’m ok with that. I
was a democrat before being a democrat was cool.
7. It’s ok with me that I am not a size 2 (or 12 for that
6. I believe everyone should be treated equally
5. I am a sundrop drinking, fast food eating, menthol
smoking kinda girl. (yes, I know those are all bad habits)
4. I think my family is incredible but not perfect.
3. my life has not always been perfect & probably never
will be, but it’s mine & I like it.
2. I detest cleaning house & doing laundry … I did not
inherit the “Bentley cleaning gene”. I would much
rather read a good book or do something fun.
1. It’s not likely I am going to apologize for any of the
other 9 things on this list.
Which brings me to the point of this post … it’s Saturday and I have been cleaning, against my better judgment, all day. After 72 loads of laundry and my mop falling apart halfway through the mopping torture experiment, I have discovered that I have not yet gotten to the dirty underwear pile. I’m not even sure why underwear is necessary but at this point I am thinking that going commando may become the new way of doing things at our house. I mean seriously, why waste the water, the laundry detergent and most importantly my time on underwear? For pete’s sake you don’t even see it. Someone please tell me that I am not the only person battling the evil empire of dirty underwear!